*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- Please ensure to include delivery instructions in the “Notes” section of the “Checkout”.
- Visibly mark your Delivery Spot with an “X” on where you would like the sacks placed. “X” can be drawn with chalk on a driveway or made from sticks or other materials.
- If no instructions are provided, we will use our best judgement in placing your product upon delivery. Drivers will not be able to return to move a placed delivery after the drop off.
Delivered in 1 – 3 Business Days. Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Get $20.00 off each additional full sack when delivered at the same time to the same location.
Our exclusive black, rich in nutrients garden soil is the perfect addition to your garden, or to be used for planting trees.
Each bag is approximately 1 cubic yard. Mini SOS is 1/2 of SOS bag. To calculate how many bags you need, use our free Soil Calculator.
Rich in nutrients, our garden soil is the perfect blend for your garden. Whether you’re looking to create a new garden or simply enhance your existing one, soil from Fairgreen Sod Farms will bring exceptional benefits to your plants. Our high quality soil is a blend of manure, peat, compost and mineral soil giving it incredible texture & performance, with more nutrients than triple mix!
Fairgreen Sod Farms garden soil is sold in a resealable bag with just over a cubic yard of our custom blend. Full of so many added benefits, your plants will thrive from the custom blend of Fairgreen soil. Excellent to use in gardens, for planting trees, or as a topdressing for your lawn!
- Garden soil is nutrient rich
- High quality garden soil improves your existing soil quality
- When mixed with existing soil, it can improve the overall structure and texture of the soil
- Our custom blend is easy to cultivate
- Enriched with peat, compost, manure and mineral soil
- Free of debris
- Manure will effectively fertilize your plants
- Peat will retain water and nutrients in the soil
- Compost will add nutrients and improve soil structure, while also improving plant health
- Mineral soil will improve plants structural integrity( hardiness, root development, pest/disease resistance) and promote growth