Kentucky Bluegrass is the most widely used cool season grass in America. The premium blend offers the best varieties for your region. Excellent wear tolerance with the ability to heal damaged areas regeneratively, as well as beautiful color and texture make this premium Kentucky Bluegrass an excellent choice for home lawns.
Sod is the perfect choice for your home as you and the environment will benefit from a healthy lawn. Scientific research has documented the many benefits of turfgrass to our environment. Sodding your lawn:
- Provides a natural, comfortable, and safe setting for fun and games
- Releases oxygen and cools the air
- Controls pollution and reduces soil erosion
- Purifies and replenishes our water supply
- Aids in the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions
- Mitigates the heat island effect
- Reduces energy consumption and contributes to the effort to reduce global warming trends
- Enhances the curb appeal, adding as much as 15 percent to the value of your home
Please Note: All sod for Saturday pick up or delivery MUST be ordered by noon on Friday. Each roll of sod measures 2 feet x 4.5 feet, covering a 9 square foot area.
Fresh sod, in any quantity, can be picked up daily during the week from our main yard in Markham or at our yard in Oro-Medonte. If you require sod for Saturday pickup we request that you place your order by Friday at noon. Larger quantities can be delivered directly to your job site and placed exactly where you need it with our truck-mounted forklifts with as little as one days notice.
Whether you have a small patch in your lawn to repair or are thinking about replacing your entire lawn, Fairgreen can help you with any size project. Homeowners are able to pick sod up directly from our main yard in Markham or at our Oro-Medonte location, even if you need just one roll! You can also call for convenient next day delivery for orders of 30 rolls or more. (Delivery charge may apply depending on quantity and location).
If you aren’t sure how much sod you need to cover an area, have a question on how to properly install your new sod or any other lawn care related questions, the staff at Fairgreen will be more than happy to assist you.