Delivered in 1 – 3 Business Days.
Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Get $20.00 off each additional full sack when delivered at the same time to the same location.
Mulches are extremely beneficial to any garden or planting. It is an easy way to lower your maintenance while also protecting your garden from erosion, pests and drought!
Red mulch is gorgeous statement addition to your landscape. Its rich, eye catching colour draws attention to the area and enhances the natural beauty of your garden. Ideal for any size area, red mulch will tie together any property. It can be used in addition to other types of mulches for a unique blend in your landscape. Used with decorative stones or bordered by a material of your choice, red mulch can be used to create an artistic dash to your garden.
Red mulch sold at Fairgreen Sod Farms is purchased locally. Our providers are held to the highest standards of quality so you have a beautiful mulch to enjoy season to season.
*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- Please ensure to include delivery instructions in the “Notes” section of the “Checkout”.
- Visibly mark your Delivery Spot with an “X” on where you would like the sacks placed. “X” can be drawn with chalk on a driveway or made from sticks or other materials.
- If no instructions are provided, we will use our best judgement in placing your product upon delivery. Drivers will not be able to return to move a placed delivery after the drop off.
- Mulch is an attractive addition to your garden that lowers your overall maintenance.
- Mulch is an excellent weed control barrier, while maintaining soil moisture levels.
- Mulches can reduce nutrient leeching after heavy rainfalls.
- Red mulch also improves the fertility of the root zone by adding organic matter as it decomposes and it keeps that root zone cool and moist even in the high heat of summer.
- Red mulch offers rich, colourful twist on traditional mulch, with an attractive texture and colour.
- Mulch is an excellent way to keep in ground veggies safe from pests, and keeps edible crops (like pumpkins or fruit bearing plants) safe from soil diseases that may splash on to the plants vulnerable leafs and stems!