*IMPORTANT* PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:
- Please ensure to include delivery instructions in the “Notes” section of the “Checkout”.
- Visibly mark your Delivery Spot with an “X” on where you would like the sacks placed. “X” can be drawn with chalk on a driveway or made from sticks or other materials.
- If no instructions are provided, we will use our best judgement in placing your product upon delivery. Drivers will not be able to return to move a placed delivery after the drop off. We deliver even if you are not home!
Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Get $20.00 off each additional full sack when delivered at the same time to the same location.
Mulches are extremely beneficial to any garden or planting. Therefore, it’s an easy way to lower your maintenance and also protect your garden from erosion, pests and drought!
The rich luscious colour of black mulch provides a beautiful backdrop for plants which allows them to stand out and make an impact. Black mulch can be used in all gardens, or reserved to make an impact in certain areas. The beautiful, bold colour of black mulch allows it to complement mulches of different colours or decorative stones while also adding to the look of your garden.
Black mulch is sold at Fairgreen Sod Farms is purchased locally. Our providers hold to the highest standards of quality. Great care is taken in the colouring process to ensure a vibrant and long lasting color, which is designed not to fade or run into your gardens. This process therefore insures the integrity of your garden will not be compromised.
- Mulch is an attractive addition to your garden that lowers your overall maintenance.
- Black mulch is an excellent weed control barrier, while maintaining soil moisture & temperature levels.
- Mulches can reduce nutrient leeching after heavy rainfalls.
- Black mulch improves the fertility of the root zone by adding organic matter as it decomposes and it keeps that root zone cool and moist even in the high heat of summer.
- Mulch increases the population of earthworms which are beneficial to your gardens health.
- Mulch is an excellent way to keep in ground veggies safe from pests, and keeps edible crops (like pumpkins or fruit bearing plants) safe from soil diseases that may splash on to the plants vulnerable leafs and stems!