- We deliver any time of day. You don’t need to be home!
- We are the best in the business, over 50 years of service.
- Everything grows greener with Fairgreen, we guarantee it!
How to apply:
- Prepare your garden or desired area by removing any debris (sticks, leaves, stones, etc)
- Apply a layer of landscape fabric directly over the desired area. Landscape fabric will enhance the effectiveness of the mulch.
- Spread mulch evenly over the desired area. Mulch should be approx. 2 to 4 inches in depth.
Mulch will need to be re-applied seasonally for maximum effectiveness.
Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Each bag is approx. 1 cu. yard. To calculate how many bags you need, use our free Soil Calculator.
For each extra bag save $25. Add to your cart, select quantity and get the discount!
Mulches are extremely beneficial to any garden or planting. It is an easy way to lower your maintenance while also protecting your garden from erosion, pests and drought!
Red mulch is gorgeous statement addition to your landscape. Its rich, eye catching colour draws attention to the area and enhances the natural beauty of your garden. Ideal for any size area, red mulch will tie together any property. Red mulch can be used in addition to other types of mulches for a unique blend in your landscape. Used with decorative stones or bordered by a material of your choice, red mulch can be used to create an artistic dash to your garden.
Red mulch sold at Fairgreen Sod Farms is purchased locally. Our providers are held to the highest standards of quality so you have a beautiful mulch to enjoy season to season.
- Mulch is an attractive addition to your garden that lowers your overall maintenance.
- Mulch is known as an excellent weed control barrier, while maintaining soil moisture levels.
- Mulches can reduce nutrient leeching after heavy rainfalls.
- Red mulch also improves the fertility of the root zone by adding organic matter as it decomposes and it keeps that root zone cool and moist even in the high heat of summer.
- Red mulch offers rich, colourful twist on traditional mulch, with an attractive texture and colour.
- Mulch is an excellent way to keep in ground veggies safe from pests, and keeps edible crops (like pumpkins or fruit bearing plants) safe from soil diseases that may splash on to the plants vulnerable leafs and stems!