- We deliver any time of day. You don’t need to be home!
- We are the best in the business, over 50 years of service.
- Everything grows greener with Fairgreen, we guarantee it!
How to apply:
- Prepare your garden or desired area by removing any debris (sticks, leaves, stones, etc)
- Apply a layer of landscape fabric directly over the desired area. Landscape fabric will enhance the effectiveness of the mulch.
- Spread mulch evenly over the desired area. Mulch should be approx. 2 to 4 inches in depth.
Mulch will need to be re-applied seasonally for maximum effectiveness.
Haliburton Hemlock Mulch
Price includes shipping within delivery area.
Each bag is approx. 1 cu. yard. To calculate how many bags you need, use our free Soil Calculator.
For each extra bag save $25. Add to your cart, select quantity and get the discount!
Mulches are extremely beneficial to any garden or planting. It is an easy way to lower your maintenance while also protecting your garden from erosion, pests and drought! Haliburton hemlock mulch has a natural rich brown colour, with golden-red undertones. The colour of Haliburton hemlock mulch pairs well with all gardens and landscapes making it ideal for every garden, or to be used with other mulches as an accent. Haliburton hemlock mulch adds a touch of colour to your garden, while still maintaining a natural feel.
Haliburton hemlock mulch sold at Fairgreen Sod Farms is purchased locally. Our providers are held to the highest standards of quality. Our haliburton hemlock mulch is natural and non dyed.
- Mulch is an attractive addition to your garden that lowers your overall maintenance.
- Mulch is known as an excellent weed control barrier, while maintaining soil moisture levels.
- Mulches can reduce nutrient leeching after heavy rainfalls.
- Haliburton hemlock mulch also improves the fertility of the root zone by adding organic matter as it decomposes and it keeps that root zone cool and moist even in the high heat of summer.
- Hemlock Mulch is a dark bark that retains its color for a long period of time.
- Haliburton Hemlock mulch has a distinct, subdued smell that bugs hate, which acts as an excellent insect deterrent.
- Mulch is an excellent way to keep in ground veggies safe from pests, and keeps edible crops (like pumpkins or fruit bearing plants) safe from soil diseases that may splash on to the plants vulnerable leafs and stems!